dinsdag 31 juli 2007

Freakstock 2007

I visited Freakstock Family Festival this weekend in Gotha Boxberg, Germany. It was great being there, talking to people and encourage each other in faith. I was really surprised by how much dutch JesusFreaks were there. I guess it were around 40 and we had a really good time together. It was great to see people between the dutch groups connecting with each other in a very good atmosphere. I hope these connections will grow in the forthcoming year.

At the friday of the festival I spoke in the JFI (Jesus Freaks International)-tent about the birth and growth of Jesus Freaks Netherlands. Although there was mainly a Dutch audience it was a nice experience for myself to be able to tell the story and share something personal.

It was also nice to meet a lot of familiar German people again and get to know them better. I will write about some of the meetings after this.

Geen opmerkingen: